Effective January 1, 2023
Last Reviewed: January 17, 2024
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Personal information is data that identifies, relates to, describes, can be used to contact, or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly to you.
Information Collected Directly from You: We collect personal information directly from you when you use our Digital Services, including when you provide us with personal information through a form on our Digital Services, send us an email, or subscribe to our newsletter. This may include, for example, identifiers such as your name, address, phone number, or email address and certain business or employment-related information such as your company’s name or your job title.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Digital Services are hosted in the United States but may be accessed internationally as well. The Personal Data entered into this system is considered business contact information. We collect and use the Personal Data to: respond to your requests, make marketing and sales initiatives relevant to your needs, communicate product or service information, and provide service and support or communicate significant changes to the websites or companies. We also may use the Information to better improve our Digital Services, to enable us to customize your experience on the sites and display relevant informational or promotional material.
We may use the Personal Data to send you email and other communications on behalf of DBM Global Inc. and its subsidiary companies. These communications may include email, newsletters, service offerings, and marketing event notices. All email communications, newsletters and marketing event notifications will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future emails from DBM Global Inc. and its subsidiary companies.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
YOUR RIGHTS FOR INFORMATION COLLECTED
You have the right to request that we disclose the personal information we collect and use. To make this request, you should complete the request form below. We will verify the request using your name and email address. Alternatively, you can call us toll-free at 855-486-4609 to verbally verify yourself and make the request.
You also have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information. To make this request, you should complete the request form below. We will verify the request using your name and email address. Alternatively, you can call us toll-free at 855-486-4609 to verbally verify yourself and make the request.
You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf for the disclosure or deletion of your Personal Information. To make this request, you should complete the request form below. We will verify your authorization using your name and email address. Alternatively, you can call us toll-free at 855-486-4609 to verbally verify yourself and make the request.
The above forms can be completed and emailed to WebPrivacy@dbmglobal.com or mailed to DBM Global, 3020 E. Camelback Rd., Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85016, ATTENTION: Privacy Request.
If you require additional information, call us toll-free at 855-486-4609.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We will retain your personal information for a period consistent with the original business purposes described herein, in accordance with applicable company record retention schedules, or as long as required to fulfill our legal obligations. You may contact DBM Global at WebPrivacy@dbmglobal.com for more information on record retention periods.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We host these Digital Services in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Unfortunately, even with these measures, note that no transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. By using our Digital Services, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee and that you use our Digital Services at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under eighteen (18); no part of our Digital Services is directed to children. If we discover that a child under eighteen (18) has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems. By using the Digital Services, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your place of residence or that you are the age of majority in your place of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use these Digital Services.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY NOTICE
Your Consumer Rights Under the California Privacy Laws
The California Privacy Laws provide Californians with the following rights regarding their PI/SPI:
- Right to Request PI/SPI / Right to Access PI/SPI. Consumers (or their authorized agents) have the right to request a copy of their PI/SPI. Under the California Privacy Laws, Consumers may also request that we disclose how we have collected, used, and shared their PI/SPI over the preceding twelve (12) months, including the categories of PI/SPI we collected and our purposes for doing so; the categories of sources for that information; the categories of any third parties with whom we shared the information for a business purpose and our purposes for doing so.
- Right to Request Deletion of PI. Consumers have the right to request we delete the PI/SPI we collected about them. We honor such requests, subject to certain exceptions, for instance, when the PI/SPI is necessary to complete the transaction or contract for which it was collected; a permitted business justification exists to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected; is potentially beneficial to the defense of DBM Global or its employees or agents in legal proceedings; would require disproportionate effort to delete; or when it is being used to detect, prevent, or investigate security incidents; comply with laws; or other rights provided by law.
- Right to Correct Inaccurate PI/SPI. Consumers have a right to rectify inaccurate PI/SPI and ensure it is complete, considering the purpose of processing the PI/SPI.
- Right to Opt Out of the Sale of PI/SPI. We do not sell Consumers’ PI/SPI or disclose their PI/SPI for business purposes; therefore, we have not included a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link on our site. If our practices change, we will update this Notice and take other necessary action to comply with applicable law.
- Right to Notification. We will not collect new categories of PI/SPI or use PI/SPI for materially different purposes without first notifying Consumers.
- Right to Nondiscrimination. We will not discriminate against Consumers for exercising their rights under California Privacy Laws.
- Right to Transfer Data. Consumers have the right to request that we transfer their PI/SPI to another entity to the extent it is technically feasible.
Categories of Consumer PI/SPI We May Disclose for a Business Purpose
- Auditing Interactions. We may share PI/SPI with service providers and related companies to audit interactions and transactions.
- Security Purposes. To secure the Digital Services and/or internal computer networks, including to detect, prevent, and investigate security incidents or violations of our terms of service or applicable laws, we may share certain PI/SPI with our service providers, law enforcement, and related companies.
- Service Providers and other Notified Purposes. We may disclose certain PI/SPI with “Service Providers” as defined by the California Privacy Laws to have them perform services specified by a written contract or with others for a notified purpose permitted by the California Privacy Laws.
We do not knowingly collect or sell the information of minors under the age of 16.
Exercising Your Consumer Rights Under the California Privacy Laws
If you are a California resident, you may exercise your rights or authorize another person to act on your behalf by contacting DBM Global as set forth below:
You must submit a verifiable consumer request (“VCR”) so that we may corroborate your identity and provide your information. You may only make a VCR twice for access or data portability within twelve (12) months. The VCR must: (1) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected PI/SPI or an authorized representative; and (2) describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to understand, evaluate and respond to it appropriately.
Please note that we cannot respond to your request or provide you with PI/SPI if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the PI/SPI relates to you. Making a VCR does not require you to create an account with us. However, we consider requests made through your password-protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to PI/SPI associated with that specific account. Also, note that we will only use the PI/SPI provided in a VCR to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a VCR within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 days), we will inform you in writing of the reason and the extension period. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will provide our written response by mail or electronically at your option. Our disclosures will only cover the twelve (12) months preceding the VCR receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your VCR unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide a cost estimate before completing your request.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
Toll free telephone: 1-855-486-4609
Write to: DBM Global, 3020 E. Camelback Rd., Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85016, ATTENTION: Privacy Request